Category:
Date: 30th November -0001

Question

1-In England  UK there are two Hilal committees 1-Wifaqul ulama who makes Hilal announcement according to UK sightings or  Moroco and South Africa, 2- Hizbul Ulama who makes Hilal annoncement according to Saudi Arabia,my local Masjid and my family and relatives follow Hizbul Ulma for Islamic dates,will it be correct for me to follow  local masjid who follow Hizbul ulama or should I follow the Islamic dates of Wifaq ul ulama and also do my Ramadhan and Eid separately with a few local brothers?

2-To follow Moroco and South Africa or Saudi Arabia for moon sighting is it a Rajeh and Marjooh ruling or is it a ruling of right and wrong becauses theres  Ulama on both sides, most Ulama and Muftis say follow your local masjid,is this correct as I am confused?

Jazakallah

Answer