Country: African Country
Date: 24th August 2020

Performing all 5 Salaah at once due to difficulty of removing PPE - Can i do this?

Question

By Profession, i'm a doctor. its very Diffcult for me to remove my PPE Kit for my Prayers so i want to ask you that can I say All my prayers of the day at once? 

Answer

We commend you for your efforts in the medical field during this pandemic.

Allah the Almighty rewards us for everything we endure. Nothing goes in vain.

You will reap the rewards of your efforts in the hereafter. Insha Allah.

Shariah has prescribed a specific time for each Salaah. One may not combine all the 5 Salaah in one time. The Salaah will not be valid.

Allah Ta’ala states in the Quraan:

إِنَّ الصَّلَاةَ كَانَتْ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ كِتَابًا مَّوْقُوتًا

Translation: Indeed Salaah has been made obligatory for the believers at fixed hours.

(Surah Al-Nisaa, Verse 103)

Alternatively, you may delay one Salaah till its final time, thereafter as soon as the time of the next Salaah sets in, you may perform the other Salaah. This will aid you in performing two Salaah in their prescribed times.