Date: 3rd September 2020

Suspicious husband - What do i do?

Question

Salam aleikum,Thank your for this page i can ask question. I have problem with suspicious husband, after all What he was able blame me for i think he has this disease inside him, now i have really enough His behavior and i wanna ask about this situation What happend/ i happend also before with mobile. I was on walk and my mobile after His calling went without batery, he start to attacked me and blaming me that i switched off data and i must cheating for sure which is not true. Later after when i was talk with him without anger i tried to explain What happend / cause this happend not first time and he told me he got out and ask strange girl for number and wrote me message he met another better woman, Well iam speechless About His behavior, i always gave him space and not blaming him from things he is doing to me but now iam heartbroken by His childish behavior and i lost trust in him. Iam affraid if he create again some situation in His head he will maybe cheat for real. Can i ask What should i do with him? Iam upset by His everyday blaming, i think he maybe need medical Help for His jealousY.we are not living together yet but we are in everyday contact. How can i deal or explain in front of me His behavior? Shokran .

Answer

We take note of your frustrations.

You state you lost trust in your husband and you fear he may cheat on you.

Sister, we observe both of you are living apart. Why is this so?

Married couples ought to be living together. It is possible that both of you are having bouts of suspicion on each other due to being apart from each other.

If you’ll begin living together with openness and transparency, then there won’t be any reason to be doubtful and suspicious. 

Our advice is both of you discuss the issue personally or through the intervention of an appropriate person and consider living together. That will close all doors to suspicion.

If your husband still has suspicion, then you could consider the medical angle.

Ahmad Patel

South Africa