Date: 17th July 2019

Santander bank. Working in the IT team

Question

Assalaam alikum,

I know this question has already been asked.  I work for myself (a limited company) and have a contract with an agency which places me in Santander bank, a retail bank - working in the IT team.  I know that I am not directly paid by the bank but I dont want to hide behind this fact and make it a 'grey' area.  Is my income halal in this case. Thank you and Jazak Allah,

Answer

In order for us to advise you, inform us of your job description in the IT team you refer to. You may respond to admin@daruliftaa.net  Ref  Mahmood Suliman.

Mahmood Suliman

Botswana