Title: Should I get married now?

Question

Assalamualaikum

I am 25 years of age. I am a Hafiz-e-Quran from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia here living in the US with my brother and sister(both with family). I am currently working on my bachelors in clinical life science: perfusion technology. My father and mother both live in Saudi as that is where they have worked majority of their life. I really like a girl from my distant relatives who came to visit Jeddah(from Bhopal, India) while I was in Jeddah. through another relative which is commonly close to both we understood that we both like each other. Alhamdulillah the way I got to know was without us coming into contact in any way. I like the girl because I know her brother and mother very well, infact they are some people i like because of their religion. II have a  practice of looking down when a women passes by me that may appeal to me in any way because I want a good life like my parents had, living according to the Sunnah. What do you propose I do? I know me and her both like each other. I asked her, because in this day and age I understand alot of ways have come up which make it easier to communicate with people abroad. I want to complete my studies and aid my father in his old age inshaAllah, just as my huffaz cousin here wants to do. Should I Marry first? What do you recommend?

Answer

It is pleasing to know that you are a Hafiz of the Qur`an. May Allah preserve the Qur`an in your heart and grant you barakah in your life.

You should discuss your inclination towards the girl with your parents and seek their counsel on that.