Title: I want a certificate to be a Mufti

Question

Assalam Aly-Qum

Brother I belong to a family of Mufti and I was told by my grandfather that our fore-fathers were turkish. I researched about it And I came to know that this page is also run by the same Mufti's. I would like to get the qualifications that are required for being a Mufti. Can you help?

Answer

We do not understand what you mean by “this page is also run by the same Muftis”

If you want to become a Mufti, you should study the required fields under the appropriate teachers. If you wish to enrol at our Darul Iftaa, you may go on to our website and obtain further information.

Our website is http://daruliftaa.net

Muhammed Al-Ameen Bin Moulana Ismail Akoo

Newcastle; KZN, South Africa