Asked Country: Canada

Title: I gave her a Divorce, now we want to Marry again

Question

I have married to women this year Next day. then she wants divorce. I gave her. Now, we want to marry again. We had no physical relation neither i have gave verbal divorce. Can we have to do nikah again ?

Please guid me.

Answer

There is a contradiction in your query. You state “she wants divorce. I gave her.” Later you state “neither i have gave verbal divorce.” Kindly clarify if you have issued a divorce to your wife or not. If you did issue a divorce, what was the exact statement of divorce?

You also state you did not have physical relationship with her. What do you mean by that? Were you ever alone with her at any time wherein you could have intimacy with her?

You may forward your response to admin@daruliftaa.net

And Allaah Ta’aala Knows Best