Title: Infidelity and Dream of Giving Poison

Question

salaam

i had online sex with a man ii made sincere tawba from allah that i would never do this act ever again i feel really shame and guilty i also kissed a guy and he also just touch me i ask so much forgiveness from allah and i will never do this sin again. after a couple of days my husband had a dream that i was giving him posion what does this dream mean.

because i asked sincere tauba from allah and everyday i read 2 rakaah of salaah for forgivness will allah forgive me?

is this zianaa which i commited ? Am i suppose to be stone to death? Please guide and pray for me 

Answer

Respected Sister,

You have betrayed your husband’s trust and committed a grave sin. You have also realized your mistake. If you are sincere in your repentance, you will be forgiven, in sha Allah. Remember Allah and never go towards this sin again.

The institution of marriage is intended to facilitate fulfillment of one’s desires in a lawful manner. Resolve any issues in your relationship that may have led to seeking fulfillment elsewhere. Talk with your husband and develop a healthy and fulfilling relationship. Be loving to your husband and he will reciprocate, in sha Allah.

Your question about your dream has been answered. Please refer to the following link: www.askimam.org/public/question_detail/39363.

And Allah Ta‘ālā Knows Best.