Answered Date: Jun 25,2017

Title: If a woman regularly gets yellow discharge before her regular menstruation, will the former be considered haydh?

Question

I had haiz after 2 month on may 16th and that was mild spotting so I didn't pray considering them to be haiz but after 10 day normal haiz started and I prayed in that condition thinking them to be istihaza. Now again on 13 june I noticed yellow discharge. Should I considered them to be haiz. It often happens that my normal haiz starts after 10 days of this mild discharge. This create problem in praying as I find it difficult to pray when haiz are normal. Hazrat please clarify what is cycle.  Is it of 20 days or 30 days. For time being I have stopped praying n fasting.

Make maaf for lack of aadab.

Answer

Make maaf for lack of aadab.