Title: Asaraat of jinn after marriage

Question

Assalamualaikum, im married a month back, im married to my cousin, n he loved me so much, n always respect his parents the most, bt suddenly after 4 days of marraiage his behaviour had an extreme change, he started hating me, n his parents, from the 4th day of my marriage, till nw, its 1mnth 15days, suddenly he started abusing his parents, n do nt touch me, he hates to see my face, he is saying that he wanna leave me, he was very happy n excited fr this marriage. My in laws took him to murshads, n amils, their they said that he is possessed with jinn, n some said he is having asraath, some said he had an evil eye, n he is experiencing strange things happening to him, such as feeling that he is having intercoursewith someone, n having very bad scratches on his body, n i got a dream a female shadow saying that, " even if u try hard to get closer to ur husband, i will nt allow to come closer to him" n i said her back " whatever u wanna do, do, i will get my husband failing ur every attempt" n after that i experienced sleeping paralysis.. I have done every thing, i have receited surah baqrah n given him water blown on it, read every dua related to protection frm jinn, evil eye etc etc , wt should i do?? Is it real? How should i knw that he is possesed, n my in laws r doubting me that im possesd n d jinn inside me is harming my husband n keeping away from me, bcz some amils n murshads said dat im also having asraath bt little, how should i knw that im having evil power in me , wt r the ways to finish them??? Help me sir.

Answer

We understand the crisis you are in and we sympathize and make duaa for you.

According to your explanation, it appears that your husband is affected by jinn.

Remember we have Imaan and we have the Quran. We are stronger than the jinns. You should be strong and determined to fight the jinn.

Recite the manzil every day and blow in the water and give your husband to drink the water. Also sprinkle the manzil water around the house. It is also advisable to take some pure rose water and mix with normal water and recite the manzil on rose water and sprinkle around the house.

Recite Ayatul Kursi and four Quls after each Salah. Also read and play the recordings of Surah Baqarah in the house throughout the day.

Turn to Allah and make lots of duaa. Insha’Allah, Allah will cure your husband. There are many married couples that experience similar problem as yourself. Don’t despair and lose courage.

M. Mahmood Baig

Jeddah, KSA