Title: Marrying wife of a zindiq

Question

Dear Mufti Saheb,

I intend to marry a woman who is married to a person who is Zandiq. Walis of the woman cannot handle the situation and therfore the women is suppose to be in a state of Zina. Now I want to make sure if I can propose her in this state and what will be the status of iddat and if the proposal will be valid in this state of Zina for her or iddat if the girl is seperated as I am not sure because I cannot make contact with her brother due to complex issues.

I am a hardcore deobandi while this women is not clear but if asked she would say that she is a hanafi.

Her husband freedom of speech and thought and disagrees with known Ulema of Deobandi and barelvi sects. He has inclination towards Shiaism and mainly focuses on self explanation of Quran and Hadis. He also does not believe in authenticity of Hadis and has inclination towards Pervaizy Sect but he is unaware of this sect. Rest of the matter pertaining to wards of him being Zandiq is womanish saying like allcohol is haram for haramis and halala for halalis so I will not go in that direction.

My wanting to marry this girl depends on visions of hearing known mashaikh that I must marry this women and when other people are included in the visions than the shaikh says that I should not marry the women. I will not include other vission so that I do not complicate the matter but can you also please clarify the difference in these vissions. The sheikh is a Deobandi shikh from Thanvi silsila. Rest I will not like to mention his name due to confidentiality. I share these visions with Abdulwahab saheb of tablighi jomaat in some contexts that I would like to hide but I am mentioning his name because you might be a kamil shiekh and tawajo of some sort like difference in vissions with khatire-khair might be a complicated topic. My status in religion is very meager so I mentioned this.

Thank you.

Answer

Your query is not clear. There are lots of ambiguities in the query. You should consult your local Aalim or Mufti and present the situation to him for a ruling and advice.

Ridhwan Ur Rahman

Cardiff, Wales, UK