Title: Water splashing when relieving

Question

Asalam o alaikum 

My question is regarding waswasas related to impurities that can void our namaz n other ibadaahs.

I want to ask that if i wash my shoes with water after urninating in the washroom and after that some water fall on my feet or cloths while carring the shoes. Does that makes me and my cloths impure. Secondly i have this problem that i suspect that some waters back splashes on my hand feet or cloths while washing the private part after urinating. Does that makes me impure. these problems and issues are disturbing me and making me depressed. What should i do to overcome these waswasas. I always fear that if these will make me impure i will spread the impurities around me home n other places .which will make my salaat void. 

Another question i want to ask is about ghusal after ehtilam .. when we take shower after ehtilam the water that falls onto the floor n walls of the bathroom does that need to be washed away or is it another waswasa. Because of these problems i tend to spend alot of my time in washrooms .which annoys people especially my parents. 

I will look forward to your assistance. Thank you in anticipation .

May ALLAH BLESS YOU 

Answer

In principle, if the impurities are washed properly, then the water on the shoes will be pure. Any water dripping will be pure.

Once the impurities have been removed off one’s body, any water which then splashes from one’s body onto the wall will be considered as Maa-e-musta’mal (used water).[i] Maa-e-musta’mal is considered pure. The water on the floor of the bathroom after a shower is pure. When using the bathroom, you should be considerate to your parents and avoid wasting time. Your Waswasa is inconveniencing others which is a sin.

Riḍwān

UK

[i]

الدر المختار وحاشية ابن عابدين (رد المحتار) (1/ 198)

) اعلم أن الكلام في الماء المستعمل يقع في أربعة مواضع: الأول في سببه، وقد أشار إليه بقوله لقربة أو رفع حدث. الثاني في وقت ثبوته، وقد أشار إليه بقوله إذا استقر في مكان. الثالث في صفته: وقد بينها بقوله طاهر. الرابع في حكمه، وقد بينه بقوله لا مطهر اهـ بحر. مطلب في تفسير القربة والثواب.