Title: Is there a duā for my marriage proposal to be accepted. I have been rejected many times?

Question

Is there any dua to accept my proposal for marriage as i have been rejected many times, i need some serious guidence from your side. 

Answer

Everything that happens is by the Will of Allah and we consign all our affairs to Him as only Allah knows what is best for us. Sometimes it takes a longer time to find a spouse, but do not become despondent. Trust in Allah and know that whatever the end result, it is best for you.  

Make the following duās keeping in mind the meaning and then make your own duā in your own language, asking Allah to grant you a pious wife. Insha-Allah, He will accept your duās [i]:

رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنزلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيرٌ

"My Lord! Truly, I am in need of whatever good that You bestow on me!"

[al-Qasas, 24]

رَ‌بَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّ‌يَّاتِنَا قُرَّ‌ةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا

"Our Lord! Bestow on us from our wives and our offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and make us leaders for the pious"

[al-Furqān, 74]

Make duā often and especially in those times when duās are more likely to be accepted such as: after the five daily prayers, the time between the adhān and the iqāmah, the last one-third of the night, and the last hour after 'Asr on Friday (between 'Asr and Maghrib).

Sohail ibn Arif,
Chicago, USA

آسان مجرب عمليات، مولانا صديق أحمد ص. ١٠٨ إدارة إسلاميات [i]