Title: What Duas can I read to get healthy and pious chidren?

Question

Asalam alhamdulilah my wife and I have decided to have children with the mercy of Allah.

is there any duas or surahs that i can read or my wife can read for her to fall pregnant? and for allah to bless us with healthy pious kids

Jazakala

Answer

You may read the following Duas to get pious children.

{رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا} [الفرقان: 74]

“O Our Rabb, grant us spouses and children who will be the coolness of our eyes, and make us leaders of those who have taqwa”

The Dua of Ibraheem (Alayhis salaam);

{رَبِّ هَبْ لِي مِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ} [الصافات: 100]

“O My Rabb, grant me righteous (Children)”.

The Dua of Zakariyya (Alayhis salaam);

{رَبِّ هَبْ لِي مِنْ لَدُنْكَ ذُرِّيَّةً طَيِّبَةً إِنَّكَ سَمِيعُ الدُّعَاءِ} [آل عمران: 38]

“O My Rabb, grant me a righteous progeny from your side. Indeed, you alone are the one who listens to Duas”.