Country: Qatar

Unanswered

Question

asalamoalaikum,

dear respected sir,

Kindly i would like to request you that please healp me about mastrubation.
  Question : I had been habit mastrubation since 10 years ago, i am
alwas trying to stope this habit as i Know it is haram, i stop
several time for 10 days 15 days, after 15 days i can't because when
i touch my penice or I am always willing to touch penice and do the
same but now a days i always like to do so please tel some idea so i
can stop this please healp me.

more form your side will be highly appreciated

your faithfully
chand

Answer

Disclaimer : All Sexual Etiquettes related question are suspended

After a Mashwarah it has been decided that We will not be answering any more sexual oriented question.

We have placed a complete book on Masturbation in our books section. Kindly read through that book at :

http://www.al-inaam.com/Books/Masturbation.pdf