Country: Germany

My wife became a Kaafir and she is pregnant

Question

1) my wife become kaafir and she is pregnant  what should i do?

2) i read always 11 times ya qawi and place my hand on the head and 11 times ya nur and blow on my indexfinger and put it on my eyes is that wrong?

3) sometimes i feel lazy to do amal what should i do?

4) there is 33 ayat form the quran al-majid that protect someone form jadu etc. can you tell which ayats is that

please mufti ebrahim saheb  make a lot of dua for me and my family

as salamu alaikum mufti saheb

Answer

1. Why did your wife become a kaafir? Explain to us in detail. We will be able to assist thereafter. Also advise us where are you from and is there a local ulama body there? Which aalim do you know?
  2. You may continue the practice on condition you do not regard that as compulsory in deen. Ya Qawiyyu is meant to strengthen the ones memory. Ya Nur is meant to strengthen ones eyesight.
  3. What will you do if you have an offer to earn one million dollars in a short time daily? Will you still present the excuse of being lazy? The rewards of the different amals and wazifas supercede many million dollars. Rasulullah (S.A.W.) said, to just say Subhanallah, that will fill the scale (with reward) on the Day of Qiyamat. To say Subhanallah and Alhamdulillah fills up the area between the sky and the earth.  The difference is the reward in the world is cash and the reward in the hereafter is not visible, but the reward of this world is temporary and the reward in the hereafter is permanent. Your imaan and belief and conviction in the hereafter should give you the strength to fight off laziness and work hard.
  4. The following is prescribed to save ourselves from black magic and other evil effects:

a)      Recite Yasin in the beginning of the day.

b)      Remain in the state of wudhu.

c)      Perform five daily salaah.

d)      Recite Aayatul Kursi after each salaah.

e)      Recite Surah Mulk at night.

f)        Recite four Quls and blow on oneself before sleeping.

g)      Recite Quran as much as one can.