Is it okay for me to talk to this brother i wish to marry. My Wali approves of it

Question

the Question that I would like to ask is that There is this brother that I am going to marry inshaAllah ta'ala,My older brother which is my Wali knows that were planning get married inshaAllah ta'ala,but there is one promble the brother is trying his best trying get a job inshaAllah,Some poeple say is okay if we talk since my Wali knows?will is that true Imam I am really confused please help me out inshaAllah ta'ala,and yea Imam we talk on the phone as well,is this consider haraam?what is the ruling on this?So please my Beloved Imam I am really in need of  your Advice,I just wanted to say JazakAllahu Khayrun in advance..okay then May Allah subanahu wa ta'ala Reward for this and may the blessing be upon you and your  beloved family...Allahumma Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Answer

According to Shariah, it is haraam (Strictly prohibited) to talk to any non-mahram (a person with whom you can marry) even though your wali is aware of it and he approves of it.

Ml. Ya'qoob Dadabhai,

P.S Please check the following to see a detail chart of who is regarded as non-mahram:
http://www.quranicsciences.com/MyMahrams_Girl.asp?visitormonid=15618